Date: 31 October 2022 (Rescheduled 06 January 2023)
Call for Paper / Participation
With great pleasure, we announce that the 18th International Conference on History and Herigate of Itihas Academy Dhaka will take place on 24th February 2023 at R. C. Majumdar Arts Auditorium, Lecture Theatre Building, University of Dhaka. Itihas Academy cordially invites all to present unpublished research paper on following topics:
- Covid-19 Pandemic- Looking Back
- Crisis of the Study of History in South Asia
- Diplomacy of SAARC
- Environment and Climate
- History and Politics of Bengal
- History of Indian Subcontinent
- History of Liberation War of Bangladesh
- History of Science and Technology
- History of World
- Language and Literature
Six prizes will be awarded for the best basic article on History and Heritage of Bengal presented in the seminar. Prizes are:
1. Historian Niharranjan Roy Memorial Award (Ancient Era)
2. Historian Abdul Momin Chowdhury Award (Ancient Era)
3. Historian Abdul Karim Memorial Award (Mediaeval Era)
4. Historian KM Mohsin Memorial Award (Colonial Era)
5. Historian AF Salahuddin Ahmed Memorial Award (Liberation War of Bangladesh)
6. Folklorist Ashraf Siddiqui Memorial Award (Culture)
The article should be written either in English or in Bangla. Online Registration/Submission date of title & abstract is 01 December 2022 to 15 January 2023.
|Title||18th International Conference of History & Heritage 2023|
|Venue||Lecture Theatre Building, University of Dhaka|
|Date||24th February 2023|
|Online Registration/Submission of Title & Abstract/ Registration||01 December 2022 to 15 January 2023|
|Online Registration Link||http://www.itihasacademybd.com/register|
|Accommodation (Only for Foreigners)||23-25 February 2023|
|Registration fee||BDT 700.00|
|3 (three) days Accommodation Facilities fee||INR 1500.00|
|Life Membership Fee||BDT 1500.00|
Terms and Conditions:
- Every participant should get registration through Online.
- Only Life Member can present the paper. However, she/he who is not Life Member can present paper after taking membership on the seminar day at Seminar venue.
- Article of joint writers is not acceptable.
- Two hard copy of article should be submitted to the Session Chair during oral presentation.
- The article should follow our own Reference style (IA GRP English 2018 & IA GRP Bangla 2023).
- The author only permitted to present the article at seminar.
- Only author will get the Certificate.
- The article should contain an abstract in English within100 words for both Bangla and English languages.
- No travelling allowance would be provided by Itihas Academy.
- To arrange visa and travel facilities are of your own responsibility.
- Itihas Academy will provide Journal, Seminar Kit, Breakfast and Lunch only on the Seminar Day.
- Online Registration should be completed from 01 December 2022 to 15 January 2023.
- Itihas Academy will provide Acceptance Letter if the title and abstract be accepted for presentation.
- Registration fee, Membership Fee and other charges would be received at the Seminar Spot. There is no online payment system. All fees (except Accommodation Fee) should be paid in Bangladeshi Currency. Bank Account will be provided for Indian Participants for prepayment ensuring accommodation facilities.
- There will be opportunities for spot registration as a special arrangement.
- Itihas Academy deserves the right to impose other terms and conditions.
- Only Presented articles will be published next year in Itihas Prabandhamama on the basis of peer-review.
Accommodation Venue (proposed)
NAEM Hostel (Beside Dhaka Collage), Post Office: Dhanmondi-1205, Police Station: Dhanmondi, District: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
[N.B: Accommodation Venue may be re-arranged if an unexpected circumstance takes place. Participants may arrange their accommodation themselves. Hotel rent in Dhaka vary from BDT 700.00 to BDT 4000.00 per day.]
Thanks with regards
Professor Dr. Samina Sultana
Itihas Academy Dhaka
Mobile: +8801711466641, +8801912178282
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.itihasacademybd.com