With great pleasure, we announce that the 17th International Conference of Itihas Academy Dhaka will take place on 18th February 2022 at Asiatic Society of Bangladesh in Dhaka. Itihas Academy cordially invites to present an unpublished research paper on the following topics:
- Covid-19 Pandemic- Looking Back
- History and Heritage of Indian subcontinent
- History and Politics of Bengal
- Diplomacy of SAARC
- International History
- Language and Literature
- Liberation War of Bangladesh
- (Is) Study of History in Crisis in South Asia (?)
Five prizes will be awarded for the basic article presented in the seminar on History-Heritage of Bengal and the Liberation War of Bangladesh. Prizes are as follows:
1. Historian Niharranjan Roy Memorial Award (Ancient Era)
2. Historian Abdul Momin Chowdhury Award (Ancient Era)
3. Historian Abdul Karim Memorial Award (Mediaeval Era)
4. Historian KM Mohsin Memorial Award (Colonial Era)
5. Historian AF Salahuddin Ahmed Memorial Award (Liberation War of Bangladesh)
Article should be written either in English or in Bangla. Online Registration/ submission date of title & abstract is 01 December 2021 to 15 January 2022.
Key-Information about Seminar
|Title||17th International Conference of History & Heritage 2022|
|Venue||Asiatic Society of Bangladesh|
|Date||18th February 2022|
|Online Registration/Submission of Title & Abstract/ Registration||01 December 2021 to 15 January 2022|
|Online Registration Link||http://www.itihasacademybd.com/register|
|Accommodation (Only for Foreigners)||17-20 February 2022|
|Registration fee||BDT 500.00|
|Registration fee including 3 (three) days Accommodation Facilities||BDT 2000.00|
|Life Membership Fee||BDT 1500.00|
Terms and Conditions:
- Every participant should get registration through Online.
- Only Life Member can present the paper. However, she/he who is not Life-Member can present a paper after taking membership on the seminar day at the Seminar venue.
- Article of joint writers is not acceptable.
- Two hard copies of the article should be submitted to the Session Chair during the oral presentation.
- The article should follow our own Reference style (IA GRP English 2018 & IA GRP Bangla 2021).
- The author is only permitted to present the article at the seminar.
- Only the author will get the Certificate.
- The article should contain an abstract in English within100 words for both Bangla and English languages.
- No traveling allowance would be provided by Itihas Academy.
- Itihas Academy will provide Breakfast and Lunch only on the Seminar Day.
- Journal and seminar kit will be provided.
- Online Registration should be completed from 01 December 2021 to 15 January 2022.
- Itihas Academy will provide Acceptance Letter if the title and abstract be accepted for presentation.
- Registration fee, Membership Fee and other charges would be received at the Seminar Spot. There is no online payment system. All fees should be paid in Bangladeshi Currency. Bank Account will be provided for Indian Participants for prepayment ensuring accommodation facilities.
- There will be opportunities for spot registration as a special arrangement.
- Itihas Academy deserves the right to impose other terms and conditions.
- Only Presented articles will be published next year in Itihas Prabandhamama on the basis of peer-review.
NAEM Hostel (Beside Dhaka College), Post Office: Dhanmondi-1205, Police Station: Dhanmondi, District: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
[N.B: Accommodation Venue may be re-arranged if an unexpected circumstance takes place. Participants may arrange their accommodation themselves. Hotel rent in Dhaka vary from BDT 600.00 to BDT 4000.00 per day.]
Thanks with regards
Professor Dr. Samina Sultana
Itihas Academy Dhaka
Mobile: +8801711466641, +8801912178282